Saturday, January 15, 2005

Smoke Detector Went OFF!!!

Went back to cook my pizza bought from IKEA… not bad lah.. but then hor.. hahha I tried cooking it for 15 min then I feel it not hot enuff so I go n put it inside oven for 20 more min.. in the end when its done, I go n take then a lot of smoke came out… wah scary then the smoke detector rings at the same time.. I panicked then immediate ly stood on a chair n tried to stop its ringing… I was tinking cham cham the fire department is gonna come then so paiseh… heng luckily its not linked to fire department.. I dismantle it from the ceiling.. n plucked out the batteries… then it shutted up;… phew… it was so damn noisy loh..then lazy to put it back liaoz… then open a small window to let the smoke out, the room is so smoky ….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

No. of visitors so far:

since 9th Jan 2005..