Monday, January 10, 2005

Arrival in BKK

Wah… Finally arrived in BKK… The flight is so hot.. No air one leh..Must be because of the bright light shining from the top..dont noe how to turn it off.. at the beginning of the flight… there is one Thai ah pek sitting beside us.. he saw LL big bag on her lap then moved to the front empty seat, asking her to put her big bag there…so nice..

One of LL’s friend came forward to tok to us.. he is going to Linkoping. A 2 hrs bus ride from Stockholm, I tink.. he n another friend of his is going.. there r from ME.. he kept complaining abt his friend being very fat.. not giving him enuff space to sit..he also mentioned that his friend’s luggage being 40KG leh!!... wah.. his was 36KG… then the check in counter person ask his friend to repack his check in n carry on luggage then finally let him pass… wah heng for him..

Spent the remaining of the flights toking to LL abt modules n stuff.. LL mentioned that one of her KR friends, Dominic is coming to study in the Bizness sch here as well… wat a coincidence… Dominic was one of my Biz comm. Member.. quite a nice guy though.. good good.. n he has a buddy to orientate him to the region..

Reached the BKK duty free zone waiting for our next flight…LL’s 2 friends suggested going for a foot massage.. costs around 600baht (around 30 Sing bucks).. then I tink why not.. since got a long flight ahead n never try b4.. but we stone for quite a while first b4 going… we went to a shop which look like a hut.. it is written there 600baht for a 30 minute session of foot, shoulder n head massage.. sounds like a good deal..

Wah the massage session does not feel vcery relaxing leh.. most of the time I m feeling pain n ticklish.. hahaha… I must be too stiff liao.. even the masseuge laughed at me.. becos at one time I feel very ticklish while she is rubbing my soles.. then I resisted a bit.. then they tell me to relax.. the session is like that: à
2 ppl will massage me at one go for 30 min.. one at the feet n one at the shoulder…the feet massage is xiong ah.. quite painful at times when they r pressing on my bones… they have very strong hands..haha this is a clean massage in the duty free zone in BKK airport so no kinky bizness going on lah… just rubbing of the shoulders n feet etc.when I came out, I felt quite painful not very relaxing leh.. hhaha…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

No. of visitors so far:

since 9th Jan 2005..