Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Boarding flight to Stockholm

We went to board the flight to Stockholm liaoz..wah when we reach the boarding area… SO many ANg mohs… super not used to it… never seen so many ang mohs at one area b4 in my life other than on TV… guess I just had to get used to it.. once we board the plane… then LL took the aisle while I took the inner seat but not the window seat… the plane structure is such that 3-4-3… 3 side, 4 middle seats… then we kept wondering who will be sitting beside.. praying that it not be one big fat ang moh… then as we tok, one very big fat ang moh is walking along the aisle liaoz… but PHEW… not sitting with us… we were also praying that it is empty but it didn’t seem this way leh…so many ppl streaming in now… then LL went toilet… then one tall ang moh came in with 2 paper bags… then he left his stuff on LL seat saying wanna go toilet.. guess he is the ONE…

then LL came out of toilet n asked abt our traveling companion.. n he came out too.. LL made the comment that he is quite shuai… hahah.. ermmm ok loh… then I asked if she wanna sit with him.. she declined it haha.. then in front of us got one ger.. very nosiy keep on moving abt n crying.. stupid leh.. then at the middle seats at our front row..got one more boy… also rather noisy..

cham liao… then I have to suffer this agony of traveling with them.. tried to close my eyes n sleep.. but cant.. the angmohs at the row behind us in the middle seats r toking n the ger in front is crying most of the times.. didn’t get much sleep then alos very cramped.. took out my boots for comfort…

aiyah main pt is I didn’t get much sleep.. … stupid ger in front of me… then just stone n close my eyes there loh.. aiyoh..waiting for time to pass .. finally morning came.. although its still very dark outside… everyone is waking up for bkfast… we r currently flying over Russian airspace… had scrambled eggs n some chicken for breakfast.. I guess this is the last proper meal I gonna have for the next 6 mths… haha..i m gonna miss this…

watched a movie in flight.. “The Criminals” never heard of this show b4 but rather interesting… then stone n read Newsweek from the plane til we reach Stockholm…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

No. of visitors so far:

since 9th Jan 2005..