Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Short Walk around Gamla Stan

Reached KTH n used the Internet there to tok to my darling… by email at first but gradually with the help of sheng, we managed to tok on a java chat like irc.. cool.,,

Left here at 1+pm to proceed to the Post Office at Central Station to paid my hostel fees.. damn man.. so difficult to find n finally found it.. then say need to pay 45SEk as handling fee.. xiong ah… then we proceed to Pressbyran (smt like a 7-eleven) to purchase 3 pieces of bread for 20SEK.. don’t noe wat it contains just that it tastes not like anything I eaten B4.. after which we proceed to Gamla Stan.. (Old Town) to explore..took some pictures.. a very picturesque place.. with old buildings..
Image hosted by Putfile.com

Image hosted by Putfile.com

Image hosted by Putfile.com

Image hosted by Putfile.com

but as we moved further in town… there were a number of department stores.. inside.. small ones.. gotten boring as we move inner… then Dominic called LL … oh ya forgot to mention I gotten a Sweden smt like a Hi-Card with 100SEK worth of value… Dominic is one of my other hall friend who also came here for exchange but with a bizness sch.. very lucky guy.. when he reach airport, someone went tpo pick him up n his luggages then also pick up his key soemmore.. sigh… I so suay..

After which we came back to LL room to wait for Dominic so that we can go out together.. Dominic came then we went to Central Station to walk walk… he so lucky just got treated to a lasange lunch by his exchange program in his sch.. n we r eating bread here,,, sigh.. then later at 730pm he alos got free dinner… sigh…

Walk around Central Station.. a lot of small shops but prices r very ex.. now kept on wondering how the hell m I supposed to buy any gifts back w/o being broke.. luckily I don’t have a lot of friends waiting for gifts in Singapore… hahaa… then next we took the train to the Supermarket.. I bought a pack of Sweet n sour Chicken Rice… deciding to cook myself tomolo dinner…

Ok lah now back in this miserable room of mine… just found out my washing n drying services r free.. good n I also have a oven n a fridge… ok lah… not bad… felt sleepy now… Yawn… ok I go off now..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

No. of visitors so far:

since 9th Jan 2005..