Friday, January 14, 2005

Opening Handelsbanken Bank Acct

aiyah… sianz.. feel so sleepy now.. just cooked myself a sweet n sour chicken rice… haha actually cheated.. the ingredients are all already mixed with the rice… all I have to do is to put some oil onto the pan then pour the pack down to cook n heat it up… now waiting for my laundry to be dried.. it will be done by 10:20pm.. I hope.. wah I see the machines n dryers quite advanced leh.. much better than KR n PGP ones… but those r easier to use.. here instrucations all in Swedish.. anyhow press loh.. haha..

just went to HEMKOP… Image hosted by Paintedover.coma NTUC – like supermarket.. things seem cheap.. the Sweet n Sour CHiken rice costs only 36.50 compared to the 39.50 I purchased at Coop Forum …Arrghhh…saw 2 Chinese who came here to work… wanted to tok more to them but shy lah… (I mean I m shy).. they r looking for soya sauce which is also wat I m looking for.. in the end we found 1 Mushroom Soya… we bought a small bottle to try first..

today went to 3 banks.. then finally got a bank acct at the 4th one.. we went to Hankelsbanken.. by Odenplan train station.. it was a small branch.. n we faced the problem of having to have to Swedish 6 digit ID number b4 we could apply… but problem is that we can only have the 6 digit ID no. only if we stay here for more than 1 year… so we cant do naything there… we decided to try the SEB bank across the street… same problem… then we tried the Nordea bank… ah ha no such problem but another problem arose… there seems to be monthly charges to maintain the acct.. 50kr.. LL n me not very keen.. we could have a McDonald’s meal with 50kr…
Image hosted by Paintedover.comI saw a bigger Hankelsbanken bank (how I noe its big? Well this sign is bigger… hahaha) then I suggested maybe a bigger branch could help us… Thank God, it worked.. the bank worker was a great help.. we managed to secure a bank acct with no extra charges n an ATM card n a Internet banking acct no. Not bad lah… but got one problem.. the bank’s website is all in Swedish how to do internet banking… from wat my friend, Dom told me is that if we pay our bills thru Internet, then I need not pay the 45kr surcharge by the post office for handling bills… sigh.. I wasted 45kr since I paid the opther day liao… nvm.. see how lah.. maybe get some Swedish to help us…
Image hosted by Paintedover.com

then after that went back to library.. to use the internet.. aiyah don’t tink I shall mention the long story of wat happen this morning wasted so much of my tiem becos of one stupid adaptor… sigh…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

No. of visitors so far:

since 9th Jan 2005..