Monday, April 25, 2005

HAPPY 1st YEAR Anniversary!! Darling!!

haha a slight digression from my blog entries of my daily life in Stockholm n travels..

It's the 25th of April liaoz!!

Just wanna say "Happy 1st Year Anniversary" to My Love, Tingyi, back home in Singapore.. its been a year since we are together n she is the main reason why i started this blog, Simon Says.. to update her of my travels around Europe and my life here in Stockholm..

Some pics of us back in Singapore.. we sort of went to quite a lot of attractions back in Singapore as well..

The Merlion with an evening setting..
Hosted by Putfile.com

HSBC Treetop Walk in MacRitchie Resevoir area..The first of its kind in Singapore and in the region, this free-standing suspension bridge connects the two highest points (Bukit Peirce and Bukit Kalang) in MacRitchie and offers a bird’s eye view of the community of plants and animals that live in the forest canopy. It's a 10 km walking route to the bridge.. haha took us hours but it was fun n refreshing.. the nature, escape from the bustling Singapore city life...
Hosted by Putfile.com

Singapore Zoo.. we had some free tickets to the Zoo so why not.. n it has been a long time since i have been there.. i tink the last time i went was when i was twelve.. woah it had been 10+ years.. i m really getting old liao
Hosted by Putfile.com

The bdae present for my Darling Tingyi.. Baby Taz, her fav cartoon character and something i made using a breadboard from my school projects and LEDs taken from my school lab.. no no i m not wasting school property, just recycling it.. these were components from my previous Microprocessor EE2007 project.. since we wont be using it anymore, so might as well make full use of it.. the words made of LEDs will light up when connected to a battery.. hehe..
My bdae is on the 6th December and her bdae is on the 7th December.. haha wat a coincidence.. haha but gives me one more day to prepare or shop for her bdae present every year.. oops!
Hosted by Putfile.com

yep! Darling! so sorry cant spend the first V-day and our anniversary together..
to make full use of my Swedish knowledge: Jag älskar Dig !!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Dear..

Happy Anniiversary DEAR!I LOVE YOU TOO!Haha It's okey you are not here in Singapore to celebrate with me today.. coz I have exam lOH! 2 Papers some more an anniversary gift from the sch haha sad case! NVM... there is always a make up one RITE? :P

Love
Tingyi

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

No. of visitors so far:

since 9th Jan 2005..