Saturday, April 23, 2005

My Room

Writing an essay in Swedish abt my room (one of my assignments for the Swedish language module) reminded me that i havent described my room b4 in my blog..

haha so here we go.. some warning first for those neat freaks.. becos as u will definitely see later, my room isnt very neat i.e. to say it is MESSY!!

Some external shots of the building i m staying in.. rather interesting curved shaped..
Hosted by Putfile.com
Hosted by Putfile.com
Hosted by Putfile.com

The Tunnelbana station nearest my place, Sundbyberg Centrum..
Hosted by Putfile.com
Tunnel leading to the station..
Hosted by Putfile.com
Pressbyran shop (smt like a 7-11 convenience store) being vandalised with graffiti..
Hosted by Putfile.com

When asked abt yer student accomodation, ppl will usually ask if u r staying in a lagenhatt which means apartment in Swedish or a studentrumm which means student room in Swedish.. for me, i m staying in an apartment.. student room is like those where LL n Dom r staying in Lappis.. got lots of students staying there.. my neighbours r mostly ppl in their 40-60s... haha

My room rental is 3000 kr per month.. that is abt 750 Sing dollars per month.. YES!! PER MONTH!!.. haha a Type A PGP room with attached bathroom and air-conditioned costs only 1000+ SIng dollars PER SEMESTER!! yeah lah.. i tink thats the std rental for Stockholm.. plus the room i have comes with a wardrobe room, bathroom and a kitchen with fridge, oven n electric stove.. not bad lah..

My corridor..
Hosted by Putfile.com

Ppl usually paste this notice on their door "Ingen Reklam Tack" which means "No Advertisements Thanks" .. yah usually the postman wil dump lots of junk mail of advertisements as u can see from one of my previous posts -->Home Swede Home
Hosted by Putfile.com

The postman trolley.. wat amazed me is how hardworking the postman here are.. there is no central mailbox at the ground floor where the mailman could just dump the letters into the letter box of each individual.. he goes to every floor n slots mail to the letter box of every door.. wah thats very xiong.. n i tink the apartment buildings here r all like that.. haha
Hosted by Putfile.com
My workspace.. haha
Hosted by Putfile.com

My bed.. messy..
Hosted by Putfile.com
My luggage.. basically i havent utilised my wardrobe room at all. too much of a hassle to hang all of them up n take.. just take from my luggage clothes i need..
Hosted by Putfile.com
Unutilised wardrobe room..
Hosted by Putfile.com
My kitchen..
Hosted by Putfile.com
Hosted by Putfile.com
My dry food storage cabinet
Hosted by Putfile.com
My fridge
Hosted by Putfile.com
My oven and stove
Hosted by Putfile.com
My bathroom n toilet..
Hosted by Putfile.com

Moved my bed recently so that its just beside the table where my laptop is.. so that i could lie on my bed to study n tok on skype on my laptop at the same time.. lazy i noe.. but dont care.. haha but the problem is that most of the time i ended up sleeping while studying on bed.. n YES i do study at times.. only those times when i m not travelling, daydreaming, chatting on net, cooking..
The new look.. with bed just beside table..
Hosted by Putfile.com
Hosted by Putfile.com

ok thats all for my room.. Day 10 of my Easter trip updated liao.. trip out of Munich into Prague.. a city supposedly where we could live like kings n is every boy's fantasy place with lots of CCBs... (haha it means Czech Chio Bus.. i dont mean the other hokkien bad word.. haha) Day 10 Munich to Prague

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

No. of visitors so far:

since 9th Jan 2005..