Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Swedish 101

How can a blog abt Sweden be w/o some Swedish words!?!?

So here we go.. some that i noe so far.. i noe more lah.. but dont wanna show off only..

Swedish vowels --> a e i o u å(read as "or") ö(read as "yu") ä(read as "a") (3 additional more)

Hej då (Pronounced Hey Doh) --> Good Bye

Tack så mycket (Pronounced Tart So Me-Kate) --> Thank U Very Much

Jag ålskar dig (Pronounced Your Oscar Dig) --> I Love U

Fika (fi-ka) --> Coffee break.. (Yeh!!!.. during my project meetings, our supervisor will always jio us for fika.. haha so good..)

Bra --> Good.. (not that bra but the same pronounciation)

Kinesisk --> Chinese

Sex --> Six

For my first Swedish assignment, write 50 words abt myself in Swedish.. i got a Bra!!!.. haha the teacher didnt give me a bra.. remember Bra means Good... heheh.. lame right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

No. of visitors so far:

since 9th Jan 2005..